In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


It's been a couple of weeks, so here are the books that I received since last time:

For Review:
The Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina Garcia
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
French Lessons by Ellen Sussman
Hounded by Kevin Hearne

Bought:
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black (on sale for $2.99 on Kindle)
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti


What'd you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. You had a very good week! French Lessons looks good. Did you get The Witches from LibraryThing? I'm curious to read Like Mandarin sometime too. I've seen What Happened to Goodbye around in a few mailboxes. I need to catch up on Sarah Dessen.
    Enjoy your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome week! I'm jealous of your copy of Witches of East End, it looks amazing! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cover of Hounded and have heard some really great things about it! Hope you enjoy all of these lovely books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous about witches of east end I can't wait to read it ! I also want to buy glimmerglass, I love faeries :).

    Great IMM. Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Witches of East End....I'm jealous! :) Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that must have been one heavy week for the postman!
    Rhiannon
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome IMM this week! I want glimmerglass but there's so many other books I want to buy... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I also got What Happened to Goodbye - it's so good! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I really can't wait to get my hands on Witches of East End.
    I hope you enjoy your books for this week.

    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah some great books this week. So jealous over quite a few of those !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! GalleyGrab is excellent, isn't it? I have received so many books from there. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna grab Glimmerglass for myself. Looks like a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read Wildefire! I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!