Favorite Covers: May 2011

Here are some of my favorite covers for May 2011: The Blue & Purple Edition


Divergent by Veronica Roth
Fire! Things that are burning are a great way to catch my eye. The cover has an ominous feel to it with the stormy sky over the city skyline. And the fire, of course. The contrast is great here.
Amazon | Goodreads

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Fabric blowing in the wind is nearly always going to be a favorite of mine. Want to get my attention? Put some fabric in the wind on your book cover. This is another one with a dark, stormy sky, which I also love. This time it's over some gorgeous blue water. Love it.
Amazon | Goodreads

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
I don't quite know what it is about this cover that I'm digging. I think the hues of the cover are a chunk of the reason why I like it. I love purple. And the glowy moon is awesome, too.
Amazon | Goodreads


Do you also like these covers? Are there any books that are released this month that you just have to have because you love the cover so much?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the covers for Divergent and Moonglass as well but for some reason I'm not so crazy about the Starcrossed cover.

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the three, I LOVE Starcrossed the most.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!