In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


Here are the books that I received this week:

For Review:
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
All the Things You Are by Courtney Sheinmel
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Kindle:
Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson - This is currently FREE on Kindle.

 Forbidden All the Things You Are He's So Not Worth It Songs for a Teenage Nomad 

I've been pretty good lately about not buying more books until I've caught up on my to-read pile, so that's it for me! What books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Some great books. The Songs for a Teenager Nomad intrigues me.
    Kero

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Forbidden. I'm not sure about that one....

    Great stuff! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for Forbidden, makes me want to limp out and grab it right now! Looks like you've had a good book week!

    My IMM: http://alittlesunshy.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got Forbidden and can't wait to read it. I've heard great things about it but also that it's a really heartbreaking read. I look forward to reading your review.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I got He's So Not Worth It too! Started reading it today- very good!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!