This week's top ten list features dynamic duos - those BFFs, partners in crime, or powerful couples that you just can't forget about. My top ten dynamic duos are:
- Fred & George Weasley from the Harry Potter series - Because they solemnly swear they are up to no good, and make all sorts of mischievous goodies, as well as ridiculous jokes!
- Katniss & Peeta from The Hunger Games - They make quite the pair when they play the Hunger Games together.
- Richard & Kahlan from The Sword of Truth series - The hardships that these two endure over the course of the series are beyond all hope and trust, yet they never lose theirs.
- Tom Sawyer & Huck Finn - My favorite fans of doing things the hard way.
- Sherlock Holmes & Watson - Best friends, solvers of crime, partakers in awesome.
- Lisbeth Salander & Mikael Blomkvist from the Millennium series - They define baddassery.
- Will & Jem from Clockwork Angel - These parabatai have a solid bromance thing going.
- Violet & Katie from Mostly Good Girls- These best girlfriends are hilarious!
- Kat & Hale from Heist Society - BFFs that pull off heists together? Awesome.
- Howl & Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle - These two can always make me laugh. Plus they can do powerful magics, which is nearly always a plus.
Who are some of your favorite dynamic duos?