In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Here are the books that I got this week:

For Review:
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey (ARC tour)
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (from Macmillan)

NetGalley & Galley Grab:
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Stay by Deb Caletti
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Tera Elan McVoy
The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Red Glove by Holly Black

Bought:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman


What did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Shattered Souls, Warped, the girl in the steel corset, stay AND Babe in Boyland! You really made out great this week :)

    I've heard amazing things about Ruby Red, really exited for it! I love reading books from foreign countries ^-^

    Enjoy all the awesome books!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many amazing books! Really looking forward to Shattered Souls and Girl in the Steel Corset!

    I hope you enjoy all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby Red has such a stunning cover. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an ARC of Red Glove this week, and I'm looking forward to Wrapped too.

    But STEEL?!?! I NEED THAT! lol. Enjoy your books! Stop by my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby Red sounds like a fantastic book! I can't wait for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic mix of paranormal and contemporary! I love the cover of Wherever You Go.
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an incredible load of books!! Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh Shattered Souls?? I can't wait to see what you think of it! Awesome IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fabulous titles! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!