In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in order to bring books to the attention of readers and to encourage interaction between bloggers.  Stop by Kristi's blog to sign up or check out what everyone got!

Since this is my very first time to participate in IMM, I am going to show y'all some of the things that I've gotten in the mail over the past several weeks.


For Review:
Winter Shadows by Margaret Buffie
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
ARC of The Scorch Trials by James Dashner



From NetGalley for Review:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Hunger and Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Lying Game by Sarah Shepard

Extras:
Firelight swag
Winter Shadows swag
Book Clues from Shay Doran of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (which I posted about here)

Bought:
Halt's Peril by John Flanagan

What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Great reading! I liked Tyger Tyger, Hunger and Rage and hope you do too. My IMMB is here My Readathon wrap up is here
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mailman loves you!

    Great books and Delirium too!

    Here's your invite to Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1280861880/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books, Jenny! I'm super-duper excited to hear about your thoughts on The Scorch Trials. Read it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mockingjay! And Delirium looks so good. You had an awesome week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!