2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge

I decided that I am going to participate in the 2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge, hosted by Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. I discovered tons of new favorite authors last year, and am really looking forward to reading some of their sophomore novels. And there are many awesome looking ones!

The challenge is to read at least 10 sophomore YA/MG novels that are to be published in 2012.

Here are some of the books that I would really like to read for the challenge:
  1. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
  2. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  3. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
  5. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  6. Perception by Kim Harrington
  7. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
  8. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  10. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
  11. Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel

These are just some of the sophomore novels that I'm looking forward to reading, and I'm sure that this list will change/grow throughout the course of the challenge! Are there any second books that you're excited about? Are you going to participate in the challenge? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!