2011 A-Z Reading Challenge

I have decided to participate in the A-Z Reading Challenge over at The Thoughts of a Book Junky.  The rules are pretty simple:  read 26 books this year, each one's title beginning with a different letter of the alphabet.  Follow the links to read up on it or to participate!


So here is my list of books that I would like to read for the challenge:

A  Across the Universe by Beth Revis
B  Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
C  Choker by Elizabeth Woods
D  Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
E  The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
F  Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
G  The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
H  Heist Society by Ally Carter
I  I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
J  Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
K  The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
L  Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
M  Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
N  The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
O  Orchards by Holly Thompson
P  Past Perfect by Leila Sales
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
R  The Revenant by Sonia Gensler
S  Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
T  Timeless by Alexandra Monir
U  Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
V  The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
W  Wither by Lauren DeStefano
X  XVI by Julia Karr
Y  You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Z  Zombies vs. Unicorns by Various Authors

Completed titles are in bold print.

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating in this challenge too.

    I gave you something at my blog :)
    http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!