Favorite Covers: October 2012

Here are some of my favorite covers for October 2012: The Red & Turquoise Edition

The Crimson Crown Eve and Adam The Fire Chronicle

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
This series has gorgeous covers without resorting to any of the overused trends. They appeal to both guys and girls, just like the story, and they're graphically stunning and beautifully colored, every single one of them. And they all match. Win.
Amazon | Goodreads

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
I love the apple as a symbol. I like the red against the turquoise background. The binary code appeals to my inner geek. I'm glad that this cover is graphic and full of interesting little things like that.
Amazon | Goodreads

The Fire Chronicle by John Stephens
I am not completely sure why, but I have a thing for the artwork on these books. It's well done and relevant to the stories. And I really like the bordering map graphic. These look even better in person, too. Shiny!
Amazon | Goodreads


Do you also like any of these covers? Are there any books that you're tempted to buy for the cover alone? What new little works of art will you be picking up for your shelves this month? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the covers for the Seven Realms series. I still need to start it, though. And yay for matching and not changing it mid-series! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaaaaaat? You must read them soon. I am dying for The Crimson Crown. DYING. I can barely take it.

      Delete
  2. I love LOVE the cover for The Crimson Crown (I have a poster and can't wait to get my hands on the book). All the covers in this series are beautiful. Eve and Adam is also another stand-out and pretty cover, I love the colour contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A poster! If only there were room for me to hang all of my favorite covers on the wall. :|
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!