Jessi Kirby's Top Ten Road Trip Playlist Songs

I'd like to welcome Jessi Kirby, author of In Honor, to the blog today to share the top ten songs she'd put on her own road trip playlist.


Top Ten Songs I'd Put On My Road Trip Playlist:
  1. Find The River - R.E.M.
  2. Free - Donavon Frankenreiter
  3. Every Mile a Memory - Dierks Bentley
  4. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  5. Shake It Out - Florence + the Machine
  6. Fans - Kings of Leon
  7. Good Life - OneRepublic
  8. Sydney (I'll Come Running) - Brett Dennen
  9. Wildflowers - Tom Petty
  10. The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
Thanks, Jessi, for stopping by and sharing your playlist with us! What are some of the songs that you would include on your own play lists? Let me know in the comments!

You can find Jessi on: Website | Twitter | Goodreads
In Honor Links: My ReviewAmazon | Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. Great list! Inspiring! Love all these songs and will definitely put on my next road trip playlist. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment!

If you like this post, then please subscribe to the RSS feed!