So here are my 2011 Blogging Resolutions:
- Blog more! This one seems so simple, but it is so effortless to get caught up in day to day life away from the blog. I've had a rough holiday - a tumor was discovered in my Daddy's throat right before Christmas, and it has caused mass chaos in my family. It shrouds me. But still I feel guilty for not having my reviews posted, or participating in memes or tours. So from now on I will try harder to stay ahead on my posting. That way, when things like this come up and I am too busy to devote the time to my blog that I would like to, I will have some reviews ready to fill in the gaps. Post scheduling will become one of my new best friends in 2011.
- Comment more! I am such a lurker, y'all! I love to read everyone's blogs and usually do it on the go or as I'm getting ready to walk out the door, and so I don't find myself taking the time to leave as many comments as I would like to, in order to let the other bloggers out there know how awesome I think that they are. And yet I love getting meaningful comments from my readers. I vow to do this more often.
- Features I have a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head for some features that I would like to include on my blog in 2011. Stay tuned.
- Touching Up I have a lot of half-finished projects sitting around waiting to be fixed up and added to the blog. Most of it is informational type stuff: cleaning up my policies and adding more personal touches to the rest of it.
- Participate in more blog tours and other fun events. I am hoping that this will also help force me to fulfill my first promise of blogging more.
I will also continue to keep my reviews spoiler-free, and I hope that I can provide respectable opinions in which readers can trust without giving away surprises or ruining the fun of discovering a book for oneself.